Boho & Mala complies with Australian Consumer Law and our products come with a Consumer Guarantee that ensures our products are sold without faults and are the same as described online.
We want you to love your Boho & Mala purchase, however if you have changed your mind, you can return your items within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
Please carefully read our Return Policy below:
FLAT RATE FEE
We offer a flat rate fee of $10 for all domestic online returns within Australia.
14 DAY RETURNS
You have 14 days to request a return after receiving your purchase.
• Online Purchases
• Instore Purchases
• Stockist Purchases Online Purchases
We accept returns of all products purchased online at Boho & Mala excluding the items outlined below. We offer refunds and store credits for online purchases. Unfortunately we are not able to offer exchanges at this time, and instead encourage you to place a new order for your desired item and return the original item for refund.
Please remember to retain your invoice or proof of purchase when returning your order.
Returns can only be accepted if:
• You request a return within 14 days of receiving your order.
• The item is unused and in its original condition.
• The item is in its original packaging and unworn. We can only accept the return of 'gift sets' if all original components and packaging are in original, unused condition.
• All items, including gift boxes must be protected in secure packaging when you return the item.
We do not accept returns of:
• Sale Items: All sale items purchased during sale or promotion periods are final. We do not offer refunds or credit notes on sale items (this excludes the sign up 10% offer) unless the product is faulty, in which case we will provide a full refund.
• Earrings: For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept any returns on earrings, unless the item is faulty, in which case we will provide a full refund.
• Engraved items: All items that are engraved are not eligible for a return and are final sale.
• Gift Cards and Vouchers
• Purchases that were made at a stockist.
Please note: All return items will be inspected and quality assurance checked at our Head Office on return and it remains at the discretion of Boho & Mala as to whether the item will be accepted for refund based on the conditions above. Shipping and gift wrapping costs are non-refundable for change of mind returns.
How to return your items/s:
1. Lodge a return via our Return Portal.
2. Enter your order details.
3. Select the item(s) you would like to return by checking the relevant boxes. Confirm the return reason for each item.
4. Read our Return Policy and confirm to agree.
5. Your return fee (if applicable) will be deducted from your original total.
6. Print off your label and attach it to the package. If you do not have a printer, your local Australia Post Office will be able to scan your digital label and print it for you.(Items must be protected in a satchel or secure packaging. Be sure to include your completed Return Form with your RMA number and details)
7. Drop off your parcel at your nearest Post Office.
8. Once your return has been received, checked and approved by our team your refund or store credit will be processed. Please allow for up to 5 business days for your refund to be received once approved. You will receive email updates every step of the way!
Returning a gift?
You can request a return for a gift via our Return Portal. If you would like to return a gift purchased by someone else, you will need the order number and phone number/postcode/email from the original order that was placed. You can find this information by asking the person who made the purchase or referencing your gift receipt. Unfortunately due to privacy reasons, we are unable to share customer information that is not relating to an order completed by you. We only offer refunds and store credits for online purchases, we recommend choosing the store credit + 10% option to use toward your next purchase.
For all international orders, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer unless the product is deemed faulty. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods reach our warehouse as we cannot be responsible until they are received. We recommend using a tracked method of postage to ensure your return arrives to us safely. Please include the completed Return Form including your name, address, order number and RMA number in the parcel to prevent delays in the processing of your return.
Faulty or Damaged Items
If you received an item from Boho & Mala which you believe to be faulty or damaged, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with 2 - 3 clear images, your order number/receipt and a detailed description and we will be in touch with the next steps. Warranty Claims- If your item is within the 3-month warranty period, you can make a warranty claim through emailing us via email@example.com We will then reach out via email to you with next steps within 1-2 business days. Please check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from us within this timeframe.